Mastercard Graduate Launch Program -2023 – Associate Consultant, Advisors – Nigeria – Urgent Hire
Mastercard is urgently hiring graduates for its 2023 graduate program for young Nigerians. The basic things you need to know about Mastercard graduate program 2023 for young Nigerians.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Lagos, Lagos State
Purpose of Mastercard
We work to interface and power a comprehensive, advanced economy that benefits everybody, wherever by making exchanges protected, basic, savvy, and open. Utilizing secure information and organizations, associations, and enthusiasm, our advancements and arrangements help people, monetary foundations, state-run administrations, and organizations understand their most noteworthy potential. Our fairness remainder, or DQ, drives our way of life and all that we do inside and beyond our organization. We develop a culture of incorporation for all workers that regards their singular assets, perspectives, and encounters. We accept that our disparities empower us to be a superior group – one that settles on better choices, drives development, and conveys better business results.
Mastercard Graduate Launch Program -2023 – Associate Consultant, Advisors – Nigeria
With its cutting-edge offerings, the Data & Services team helps Mastercard stand out from the competition. This agile team is in charge of providing end-to-end solutions for a broad global customer base while focusing on thinking large and scaling quickly throughout the globe. To offer our clients strong strategic insights and recommendations, we blend traditional management consulting with our substantial data assets and internal technologies. These services, which are centered on data-driven technology and innovation, range from consultation to loyalty and marketing programs to test-and-learn business experimentation and services for data-driven information and risk management. Mastercard Data & Services, a payments industry specialist, collaborates closely with significant retailers, airlines, and other businesses. It does this by utilizing data and insights gathered both within and outside of its network.
We are seeking motivated and gifted individuals who share our vision for data-driven consulting to join us and play a key role in directing our team’s expansion.
Making a difference as a Consultant Associate
As an Associate Consultant, you will work alongside excellent colleagues to assist some of the most well-known brands in the world in addressing their most difficult strategic issues. Working with technology and data will expose you to a variety of sectors, such as financial services, retail, dining, and hospitality.
As an Associate Consultant, you will:
- Develop close connections with clients to comprehend their business needs,
- Find strategic solutions and influence choices;
- Work in small teams to solve our clients’ most difficult strategic problems;
- You’ll have the chance to immediately make a meaningful contribution, take on more responsibility, assume leadership roles, and advance professionally.
- You’ll also collaborate with coworkers from various departments within the company and quickly gain exposure to business development, account management, and product management.
- Finally, you’ll receive in-depth training that will help you develop your core consulting skills.
We are hiring for the following career track and searching for motivated and talented individuals that share our mission of assisting our clients with their most pressing business needs:
Transition & Strategy
- Guide clients in making wise decisions as they deal with strategic, tactical, operational, and transformational issues involving a variety of subjects such as product, marketing, loyalty, innovation, and more.
Use a variety of problem-solving strategies to enhance operations and performance as a whole.
A sampling of questions we help our customers answer:
- How can a multinational provider of financial services succeed in breaking into a very competitive new market?
- What operational, financial, and strategic goals can a client better achieve by improving its operating model?
- Team members often assist with two to four projects at once, each of which lasts for three to six months.
Bring your Passion and Expertise
We recruit for and value the following core competencies:
- Drive: Actively pursues accountability and takes delight in providing our clients with the best advice and results possible.
- Analytic Excellence: Shows a strong affinity for quantitative abilities and structured problem-solving.
- Business Interest: A demonstrable interest in business matters and an understanding of how businesses operate.
- Fast Growth: A willingness to pick up new information rapidly through both Mastercard’s formal training program and unplanned development chances.
- Teamwork: The ability to collaborate in small groups to achieve excellent outputs while maintaining a competitive spirit.
- Integrity: A dedication to the principles of honesty and integrity held by Mastercard, together with a readiness to accept and learn from our errors.
- Diversified Perspective: Contributes a distinct skill set or way of thinking to each client engagement or internal task.
- Communication: Proven leadership qualities as well as excellent written and vocal communication skills.
- Graduates with an undergraduate or master’s degree who are now finishing their NYSC and are available to begin the program on September 4, 2023 (graduated no sooner than April 20, 2022).
- Proven track record of leadership in the workplace and/or through extracurricular activities
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Capability to effectively communicate complex ideas – both verbally and in writing in English.
- Outstanding record of academic achievement with a minimum GPA of 3.0 in the USA and 2:1 in the UK, respectively.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Any action requiring access to Mastercard resources, data, and networks carries an inherent risk to the company, hence everyone working for or on behalf of Mastercard is required to be accountable for information security and must:
- Abide by the security guidelines and procedures set forth by Mastercard;
- Guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data being accessed;
- Report any suspected data security violation or the breach, and
- Finish all recurring security training that is required in compliance with Mastercard’s policies.